Step by step PCB production via Nerd Club
If you’re curious as to how to make your own circuit boards without relying on an external production house, Just finished an interesting series of step-by-step posts on the Nerd Club blog. Starting from design and working through transfer to a blank board, chemical etching, drilling and finishing, and finally concluding with the task of soldering on components, Chris’ posts offer a great insight into homebrew PCB production from someone who has been there and done that.
1. Etching homebrew PCBs – design : http://nerdclub-uk.blogspot.com/2016/05/etching-homebrew-pcbs-design.html
2. Etching homebrew PCBs – transfer : http://nerdclub-uk.blogspot.com/2016/05/etching-homebrew-pcbs-transfer.html
3. Etching homebrew PCBs – etching with ferric chloride : http://nerdclub-uk.blogspot.com/2016/05/etching-homebrew-pcbs-etching-with.html
4. Etching homebrew PCBs – drilling and finishing : http://nerdclub-uk.blogspot.com/2016/05/etching-homebrew-pcbs-drilling-and.html
5. Etching PCBs – populating with components : http://nerdclub-uk.blogspot.com/2016/05/etching-pcbs-populating-with-components.html